Los Angeles Amusement Parks
- The world-famous movie studio and theme park featuring movie studios, tours, attractions, rides, restaurants and more. The movie studio tour offers a behind-the-scenes look at special effects and movie-making techniques. The rides and attractions are based on major movies that have been produced by Universal Studios.
Enter the world of The Simpsons™ like never before and visit downtown Springfield. Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the world-famous Studio Tour and hold on tight for the all-new grand finale, Fast and Furious-Supercharged.
Ticket Pricing: Universal Studios Tickets (Save on Front of Line pass!)
Two Park Deal: Universal and Sea World
Go LA Card: 3+ days includes Universal
- animals, reptiles and birds in their natural habitat. The Zoo costs less than a movie but offers far more entertainment value. Our zoo is smaller than the San Diego Zoo although it's much closer and the admission cost is much lower. It's in Griffith Park, north of downtown Los Angeles, in the general area of Universal Studios.
, Santa Monica - a carnival style amusement park located on the Santa Monica Pier. A Ferris wheel offers spectacular views of the Santa Monica Bay, the Pacific ocean, Santa Monica, Ocean Park and Venice Beach. There are carnival games, a roller coaster and other rides. The Go Los Angeles includes Pacific Park.
- Miniature golf (three 9-hole courses), indoor arcade with video games, air hockey and other games, laser tag, batting cage with multiple skills, and a snack bar. Parking is free. This venue is maintained by the L.A. Park system [San Fernando Valley].
- three paintball and airsoft parks in the L.A. area, plus one near San Diego. The parks are SC Village located in Chino (east of downtown L.A.), Hollywood Sports in Bellflower (near Long Beach), and California Paintball and Airsoft Park in Castaic (near Magic Mountain).
- If you like roller coasters then you'll love Magic Mountain. The emphasis is on thrill rides, and some of them are heart-pounders! The park also offers theme attractions, carnival games, arcades, food, shows and more opportunities for an entire day of thrills and fun. [Santa Clarita, Northern L.A. County].
Get a Front of Line Pass for Universal Studios
- From thrilling speed slides to cool kids' areas to gallons of water adventures, Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is a tropical paradise and the perfect place to cool off and work on your California tan. [Santa Clarita, Northern L.A. County, very close to Magic Mountain].
NOTICE: Hurricane Harbor is closed for the season - reopens May 28, 2016
- Features ocean-based exhibits and marine life of the Pacific ocean. You can explore the various ocean habitats of Southern California, Baja California, the frigid waters of the North Pacific and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific. Come face-to-face with, and even touch, the ocean's ultimate predators in Shark Lagoon and hand feed lorikeet birds. [Long Beach]
Everything you need to know about casting love spells.
DISNEY PARKS EXCLUSIVE Mickey Los Angeles Dodgers Collectible Trading Pin
Office Product (Disney Theme Parks)
You might also like:
iPhone6 Plus Sports Armband, Nancy's shop Easy Fitting Sports Universal Armband With Build In Screen Protect Case Cover Running band Stylish Reflective Walking Exercise Mount Sports Sports Rain-proof Universal Armband Case+ Key Holder Slot for Iphone 6 Plus (5.5 Inch) (Sky blue)
Los Angeles Extravaganza Aerial Sightseeing Tour 45 Minute - Helicopter
Single Detail Page Misc (ROTOR F/X LLC)
RotorFX Los Angeles Aerial Tours and Flight Instruction Gift Card $400
Gift Card ()
November's Chopin Unique Metal Leaf Pendant Multistrand Leather Adjustable Wrap Bracelet
Jewelry (November's Chopin)